14 April 2013

Whole30 Craving Post: The Rabid Cookie Monster

homemade chewy chocolate chip cookies

I made these chocolate chip cookies late at night last weekend. I mean, literally, in the dark. Hence, the nighttime cookie picture you see above you.  They were for post-race enjoyment for my boyfriend, Justin, and wonderful friend, Charlotte, once they crossed the finish line of the Oak Barrel Half Marathon in Lynchburg, TN. And they each PR'd! I'd like to give a warm, chewy shout out to my cookies, which I truly believe contributed to their big finishes.

Okay, maybe not.  But they were delicious! And I think these might be my biggest Day 3 craving, especially after just playing soccer.  In fact, my inner cookie monster [quite the ferocious beast] just growled at me.  Better go feed her something wholesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment